** In person plans may change depending on area COVID numbers. **
Eligibility: Any Northfield business
Dates: Decorate between November 1 and 18
Voting: November 21 – December 21
First Place—Comp Business Membership at NHS Plus Single Program Sponsorship
Second Place – Private Museum Tour for 10
Third Place – Six Museum Passes
- Each business will provide their own tree and decorations. The tree must be artificial and not stand more than 5 feet tall. Tabletop trees are acceptable.
- Trees cannot be decorated with lit candles or organic materials (popcorn, cinnamon sticks, oranges, etc.) unless they are shellacked.
- Trees decorated with lights will not be lit on a daily basis (exception for Winter Walk.)
- Each tree should be decorated in keeping with the 2022 theme, “We Are Northfield.”
- Museum visitors will have the chance to vote for their favorite tree.
- Trees and decorations must be taken down the first week of January.