- Saturday, June 23 — versus St. Croix Base Ball Club in Stillwater. This will be a combination of base ball and beer tasting. We each have our own label now.
- Wednesday, July 4 — versus St. Croix in Northfield. I p.m. St. Olaf College, Old Main Field
- Saturday, July 28 — Rochester Exhibition, Olmsted County History Center, three 50-minute matches, all day.
- Saturday, Aug. 18 — versus Rochester Roosters at the Rice County Fairgrounds in Faribault, 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 8 — versus St. Croix at Old Memorial Field, 1 p.m. Defeat of Jesse James Days.
The rules of 1860 have some very interesting differences to today’s game. The players do not wear gloves; if the ball is caught on the first bounce the batter is out; there are no balls or strikes called by the umpire – although a batter can still strike out if he swings and misses three times; foul balls are not considered strikes; and the base runners can be tagged out if they over run first base.