Is your item(s) Adequately Documented? To help us better care for items it is useful to have the following:
- Name of owner/creator.
- Age of item (year, if possible, or date acquired).
- Explanation of how item works, if applicable.
- Identification of where item was used or worn.
- History of item.
- A photograph of the item being worn or used by the original or other owners.
- Description of how the item fits into the history of Northfield or the surrounding area.
Back to Acquisitions Policy Page.